Monday 12 February 2018

If You're Reading This It's Not Too Late

So...by the time you read this you might have seen me on local television. That's if you live in East Africa. If you don't, never fear, I'll post it on YouTube for you. Y'all know I have a YouTube channel right? Probably not.
Never mind.
So yeah, my first TV spot.

One would think I'd be a bit more excited about that...but I think my excitement meter was broken a long time ago. I just go straight to looking for potential problems; it's sad. When I finished writing Child of Destiny I had this fantasy going where Oprah would read it and invite me on her show to ask me, "So Annemarie, where on earth did you get the idea for this absolutely unique and fascinating book?"
And I would smile modestly and tell her, "Oprah, I don't know. It just came to me, and demanded to be written."
And she would be so fascinated by me and want to know my entire story.
It was an epic fantasy fam.
But Oprah's not doing Oprah no more so...Life and Style on KTN is not at all a bad start. Don't get me wrong. But when it comes to my work I realize that I am Kanye West.
So there is giveaway related to this appearance. First two people to subscribe to my newsletter win the Child of Destiny boxset.
So here are the trigger warnings that you need to have; #majorcharacterdeath for book one, In The Shadow of the Styx, #HIV and #Incest for book two, The Swamp is Full of Mystery, #NonCon for book three, Child of Destiny and #slavery for book 4, Requiscant in Pace. The series runs the gamut from #Romance to #Horror.
You still with me?
Okay then, if this rocks your boat then click that subscribe.
Also if you don't mind, come back and give me a review?
Thanks.
Also if you're wondering why In Search of Paradise goes unmentioned in the interview, well...This is Kenya. We don't talk about gays in the morning!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where is that subscribe button😊

Annemarie Musawale said...

It literally jumps out at you. Where it says sign up? Corner of the page