Saturday 18 July 2015

New Release: The Swamp is Full of Mystery

Leyla met Matia at the grotto, picking her herbs.
“Was this what you meant?” she asked tearfully, “When you said my loved ones were in trouble?”
Matia straightened up from her digging, “I am so very sorry for your loss”, she said softly, shaking her head, “I wish I could tell you definitively that the danger is past…but I can’t.”
“No!”, Leyla shouted, tears streaming down her face, “You can’t just give me vague warnings and then….and then…not..”, she choked as her crying overwhelmed her. Matia sighed deeply, and watched her sob her way to silence.



“You have no idea what I would give to not have had this happen. And it was my food that was poisoned…I don’t understand at all. Some bad juju was at work here”, she murmured mostly to herself.

“So now what? What do we do? Do we just go about life like two people weren’t just fucking…killed?”Leyla asked.



Coming soon on smashwords.

No comments: